728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Tuesday 23 August 2016

    I Don’t Need Extra Attachment To My Breasts Or Bum’ – Bidemi Kosoko

    Jide Kosoko‘s daughter, Bidemi Kosoko took to Instagram to refute rumours that says she uses butt and bum pads.

    This is what she wrote:

    “As far as I’m concerned, the best stature anybody can wish for so I don’t need any extra attachment to my breasts or bum even if my ass is the flattest in the world #appreciateurselfalways# #fakegossipcontinue# #dabonhaters am the perfect image of God tongue cheesy tongue cheesy hello fans cool Eyin temi se ewa pa…”
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: I Don’t Need Extra Attachment To My Breasts Or Bum’ – Bidemi Kosoko Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top